Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LOVE.


     Angels descending, bring from above,
   Echoes of mercy, whispers of love. 


"Love is a hidden fire, a pleasant sore, a delicious poison, a delectable pain, an agreeable torment, a sweet and throbbing wound, a gentle death."- Fernando De Pujas

 I Told Him
I Was Afraid Of Falling
And He Whispered...

"I Have Wings"


When We Kiss And You Breath 
Deeply Gather Me Closer And
Close Your Eyes..
I Feel I Can Reach The Sky
And Do The Impossible 
For Seconds In My Life
I Feel I Can Fly.

    He'll Always Be In My Heart
     Forever He Has Been Forever He Will
Because It Didn't Feel Like 
Love With Him,
  It Felt Like
                               FATE.


           Live For LOVE,

           Dream For Tonight

He Looked Me Deep In The
Eyes, He Had Said He Didn't 
Love, Me But His Eyes Said
A Whole Different Thing.


Love, Is Unexplainable
Because even thought Love
Is said to be a feeling,
Its actually a Million

There for there is
A million different
Types of LOVE
Each One As Especial As The Next.   



-Angel Eyes Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUST me

My photo
My Names Esmeralda, Mery For Short Basically I Love The Out Doors I Have Four Best Friends,i Love Them To Death. I'm a Confident Person I Like Talking And Being Creative and Colorful. Quotes Are Like My Life Guides So I Have Many Of Them, and Lastly I Love The Meanings Of ~Love~. -Angel Eyes Princess